- Payroll processing, including superannuation, PAYG reconciliation and payroll tax
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Processing of account payables & receivables
- Monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of BAS/IAS
- Corporate secretarial work including ASIC annual reviews, updating of changes to clients’ company details in ASIC portal, attendance to ASIC correspondence, etc.
- Assist firm’s Partners in events management and client relationship management
- Attendance to email correspondence
- Preparation of engagement letters
- Scanning, filing, collating documents and billing
- Setting of appointments for Partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, QBO and/or Reckon will be an advantage.
- This role involves travelling to clients’ offices for on-site bookkeeping work at various sites in metropolitan Melbourne at least once a week. Therefore, the successful applicant must have a valid Victorian driver’s licence and a car for ease of travel.
- Subject to satisfactory job performance, this role may lead to a permanent part-time position after the initial 6-month period.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter and CV to Fortiz Bookkeeping.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.